This page holds information related to Rainbow family genealogy.
For the Rainbow line, Edward Rainbow, a silk dyer in London, born about 1745, is the earliest confirmed connection. We have both his apprenticeship papers and trial documents from the Old Bailey for him.
Edward Rainbow (1745-1827) to Geoffrey Arnold
- Edward Rainbow, b: 1745 d: Jul 1827 4th great grandfather
- Edward Rainbow, b: Apr 25, 1772 London d: Abt. 1838 3rd great grandfather
- Elisha Rainbow, b: Jan 11, 1804 Chelsea, London d: Jun 1886 Brentford, Middlesex 2nd great grandfather
- William Charles Rainbow, b: Abt. 1847 Richmond, Surrey d: Sep 15, 1894 Kew Great grandfather
- Kenneth Wallace Rainbow, b: Sep 23, 1888 Richmond, Surrey d: May 26, 1958 Huddersfield Maternal grandfather
- Lorna Margaret Rainbow, b: Dec 06, 1915 London Mother
- Geoffrey Michael B Arnold, b: Oct 10, 1950 Westminster, London Self
To be updated soon. May 3, 2018
Links to Old Bailey Records involving Edward Rainbow (1745-1827)
Edward Rainbow’s (1745-1827) Apprenticeship document
Click on image to enlarge.
Charles Dawson Will Transcription of Charles Dawson (1811-1846), father Charles Dawson.
Genealogy to be updated – May 3, 2018
Charles Dawson (the elder) married Sarah Wise. An extensive genealogy has been done by a member of the Wise family. Here are some of the related resources.
- From http://www.members.westnet.com.au/banbury/
- A Wise Family tree
- Will of Joseph Wise, d. 1755
- Will of Joseph Wise, d. 1804